A perfectly textured linen with one coat of 'lead like' priming.
FEATURES of Artfix L21C:
- Medium weave linen suitable for virtually any style of painting
- Sized twice with specially formulated sizing to completely seal the fabric
- One coat of 'lead-like' oil primer for the qualities of lead with no toxicity
- Unique absorbency paint can "bite" into surface for permanent adhesion
- Extraordinary depth of color and luminous undertones
Artfix Belgian linens are created for serious painters who insist on a superior surface and archival quality. For over 50 years, Artfix has been internationally recognized as the finest linen with a true conservator grade surface. All linens are meticulously hand primed in a small village in Provence, France by the Narozni family.
"I count on Raymar supports for all my artwork, be it plein air, studio or larger scale museum and commission work. In particular, I use the Artfix L21C. It is my preferred canvas overall and it works perfectly for landscape and figure, which I do both equally now. The L21C panels have the ideal combination of being perfectly absorbent with an excellent smooth surface and high-quality linen.
I’m never worried the panels warp, even in sun and cold painting conditions when I travel to paint landscapes all over the world. Raymar is such a pleasure to work with and always helpful, even with rush orders or big commissions. Over the years my work and subject might change and evolve… but my panel choice remains the same: Raymar. Thank you Emily and Catherine for your superb fine art materials and support!"