The Raymar Panel designed for Watercolor Artists.
Fabriano has been famous for its fine art papers since 1264 and was the choice of Michelangelo. This exceptional Italian made paper is the purest white available without any optical brighteners. The beautiful pebbled surface grabs the paint while colors remain rich and vibrant. The surface is ideal for watercolor as well as tempera, gouache, pastel, acrylic, ink, charcoal, graphite & drawing.
FEATURES of F41CP Watercolor Paper:
- 100% cotton, mould-made paper - acid and chlorine free
- durable surface handles lifting, scrubbing, scraping and layering
- handles heavy washes or soaking - will not warp or buckle
- internal & external synthetic sizing, no animal by-products
- no watermark to interfere with artwork or composition
- easily framed without glass if varnished
"Raymar’s Fabriano watercolor panels are perfect for my needs. I love Fabriano paper, it has a long history and was the choice of Michaelangelo. Combining it with an ACM panel continues that history and makes Raymar’s watercolor panels completely unique. The surface maintains the cold press texture I love, with a ridged support that doesn’t buckle. I thoroughly enjoy working on this new surface!"