Our finest quadruple oil primed linen mounted on a Raymar ACM (aluminum) Panel.
FEATURES of Artfix L84C:
- Sized twice with specially formulated sizing to completely seal the fabric
- 4 coats of 'lead-like' oil primer for the qualities of lead with no toxicity
- Unique absorbency paint can "bite" into surface for permanent adhesion
- Extraordinary depth of color and luminous undertones
- Finest handkerchief linen for a truly smooth surface ideal for detail work
Artfix Belgian linens are created for serious painters who insist on a superior surface and archival quality. For over 50 years, Artfix has been internationally recognized as the finest linen with a true conservator grade surface. All linens are meticulously hand primed in a small village in Provence, France by the Narozni family.
"Raymar is 100% my preferred panels. I initially began using them for miniature pieces because I was looking for a super fine linen that wouldn't require extra energy or prep time and their L84C Artfix linen panels have been PERFECT. The smooth surface allows for my smallest details and makes blending a breeze. I now use it for my larger pieces as well and I can't imagine using anything else!"