Combine the radiance of Sennelier watercolors with a FREE Raymar Fabriano Panel.
This special offer contains:
- a Sennelier Watercolor Set - 12 half pans of color, including: Lemon Yellow (501), French Vermilion (675), Alizarin Crimson (689), Carmine (635), Dioxazine Purple (917), Ultramarine Deep (315), Phthalo Blue (326), Forest Green (899), Phthalo Green Light (805), Burnt Sienna (211), Payne's Gray (703), Warm Sepia (440)
- a FREE 9x12 Raymar Watercolor Aluminum (ACM) Panel mounted with the finest Fabriano Artistico 140 lb Cold Press, Extra White Paper.
About Sennelier Watercolors...
Sennelier Watercolors are Inspired by the original palette of the French Impressionists. These exceptional high quality watercolors will make your work even more powerful due to the liveliness and purity of the hues. The 12 colors in the Sennelier French Artists' Watercolor Half Pans Metal Set are selected from a range of 98 colors.
Sennelier pigments are ground as fine as possible in the traditional way using grindstones to get rid of any particles which might impair the perfection of the wash. This results in colors that mix together perfectly, offering superbly subtle shades.
These honey-based watercolors have an incomparable brilliance, luminosity and smoothness to the paint. The honey helps the paint stay wet longer on the palette and acts as a preservative to reinforce the longevity of the colors.
About Raymar's Fabriano Artistico Watercolor Panel...
Raymar's new watercolor aluminum panel is crafted with the finest Fabriano Artistico extra white, 140lb cold press paper. This 100% cotton, mould-made watercolor paper is mounted to our 2mm ACM (aluminum) panels for the ultimate rigid support than can handle large amounts of water while painting.
Fabriano has been famous for its fine art papers since 1264 and was the choice of Michelangelo. This exceptional Italian made paper is the purest white available without any optical brighteners. The beautiful pebbled surface grabs the paint while colors remain rich and vibrant. The surface is ideal for watercolor as well as tempera, gouache, acrylic, ink, charcoal, graphite & drawing.
- 100% cotton, mould-made paper - acid and chlorine free
- durable surface handles lifting, scrubbing, scraping and layering
- handles heavy washes or soaking - will not warp or buckle
- internal & external synthetic sizing, no animal by-products
- no watermark to interfere with artwork or composition
- easily framed without glass if varnished