Art comes to life when you paint on Raymar.
From the moment you place a Raymar Panel on your easel to your very first brushstrokes, you will see and feel our professional quality and craftsmanship. We source the world's finest canvas, linen and papers for your art. We then adhere these surfaces uniformly to each panel substrate with our specially formulated pH neutral, water based adhesive. Panels are cut true to size with custom sizes available up to 48 x 96". With 11 surfaces available, there is a Raymar panel for your unique style.
Why paint on panels?
- Conservators strongly recommend a rigid support for painting longevity
- Canvas does not loosen on panels so paint film will not crack from periodic re-stretching
- Panels are more portable, which is ideal for travel & plein air painting
- Light does not penetrate the back of the panel so colors do not distort
- More durable and less likely to be punctured than stretched canvas
1) Choose a painting surface below...
Can't decide which surface you need? See our surface comparison chart >
2) Then select your sizes & substrates
Standard Sizes: 4 x 6 up to 20 x 24. Order large or custom sizes here >
Panel Substrates: 1/8" MDF, 1/16" Featherlite, 3/16" Gatorfoam & 2mm ACM (aluminum). Substrate details >