Truly the Rolls Royce of linens, our finest quadruple oil primed linen for the professional artist.
FEATURES of Artfix L84C:
- Sized twice with specially formulated sizing to completely seal the fabric
- 4 coats of 'lead-like' oil primer for the qualities of lead with no toxicity
- Unique absorbency paint can "bite" into surface for permanent adhesion
- Extraordinary depth of color and luminous undertones
- Finest handkerchief linen for a truly smooth surface ideal for detail work
Artfix Belgian linens are created for serious painters who insist on a superior surface and archival quality. For over 50 years, Artfix has been internationally recognized as the finest linen with a true conservator grade surface. All linens are meticulously hand primed in a small village in Provence, France by the Narozni family.